Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back to School!

If you recall, I’m in the process of doing a mini renovation of a half bath in my home. It seems like what should have taken a weekend is SLOWLY working towards a couple of months! I had a vision…..infamous words from many of us wouldn’t you say?! I wanted a Ralph Lauren, J. Crew, masculine, vintage, urban kind of vibe though trying to put that all together has been quite the challenge. I keep telling myself to just be patient and SOON I will finally approach this vision of mine. As often as I change things around my home, one would think I’d have learned how to be patient! I do have the walls painted a khaki color, new stained crown molding in its place, custom cut bamboo blinds hung to the window, a vanity mirror being framed in a wonderful salvaged wood and now I’m in search of a Reynolds Still befitting light fixture.

Looking thru many different styles of lighting, the School House look is what I have in mind.

I’m taken with the look of nostalgia it represents and think it will give the bathroom the look that I’m after.

Schoolhouse Electric is a wonderful go to for many different vintage designs to choose from.

With so many lighting options, it’s going to be a hard decision to make!


Best regards,
Reynolds

2 comments:

  1. I agree - I think lights are one of the hardest things to get right! Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, today was the day I finally made a decision and ordered a schoolhouse button light. I think it's going to add a nice touch of vintage character. Thanks for reading my blog Leigh. Yours is one of my most favorites!

    Best regards,
    Reynolds

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails