Wednesday, January 19, 2011

To Read or Not To Read!

No. 1
I like books; however, not for the obvious reasons that most everyone enjoys one.  From an early age of book collecting, my purpose for thumbing thru a good book was not to be carried away by the words.  My stimulation was to peek at all the incredible pictures illustrated on countless pages from cover to cover.  I AM a visual kind of guy.  It wasn’t until much later in life that I found books that were envisioned just for me.  Coffee table books are just what this bibliophile ordered!    
No. 2
Colt Single Action

No. 3
The Harley-Davidson Motor Co. Archive Collection 

No. 4
Hugh Newell Jacobsen Architect

No. 5
Smithsonian Baseball 

No. 6
Steve McQUEEN

No. 7
Bespoke The Men's Style of Savile Row

With sweetheart’s day just around the corner, you might consider getting your guy one of these MANly coffee table books. They all have great visuals. I found them HERE at Amazon.com. Be sure to tell them Reynolds sent ya!

Best regards,
Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails