Monday, May 10, 2010

Extra, Extra.....Read All About It!


This is a first for Reynolds Still!  Normally when I write an EXTRA column, it's usually about a post on a blog that caught my attention and want to make sure my blog groupies read it.  Well this time it's not article specific but more about blog ROCK STAR The New Victorian Ruralist.  I stumbled upon this incredible blog over the weekend and for 2 days I've NOT stopped reading.  For those of you who know the real Reynolds Still, I don't make time to read anything!  I almost feel as if I've been stalking the poor guy.  Please take a moment friends to check out James Snowden's incredible visuals, commentary and STYLE!  I promise, you'll not want to put the laptop down!  It's so Reynolds Still!!!!!

Here's a few examples of what you'll find on The New Victorian Ruralist.






Best Regards,
Reynolds

1 comment:

  1. I promise you, you are not the only TNVR stalker. I already have that job.....

    I'm here via TNVR......just checkin' you out...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails