Thursday, January 21, 2010

Extra, extra.............Read All About It!


Very Reynolds Still wouldn’t you say? My intentions were to post an entirely different kind of commentary when my wandering eye spotted an incredible blog titled Greige. I must say, once again I was stopped in my English riding boots!!! Can you tell I’m excited?!? Greige, defined as not bleached or dyed, unfinished or RAW, is a very tasteful blog posting design images of rooms filled with a great deal of masculine flavor.


As I’ve mentioned before in a post about the infamous Hollister Hovey and how I felt betrayed, in a good sort of way, to find out the masculine blueprint of Hollister’s blog was created not by a man but a beautiful woman……….this time I was cautious when exploring thru Greige. It was no surprise when I discovered that Greige is also a creation of another lovely lady!


Christina, editor-in-chief of Greige has quite the gift for putting together a very TASTEFUL blog. She favors subtle colors of browns, beiges and grays mixed with wood, iron and stone. The look of Greige is formal yet contemporary, with unique pieces and quality interiors.


I definitely plan on being part of the Greige lifestyle and recommend to all of you……….CHECK IT OUT!








All images via Greige

Best regards,
Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails