Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sticky Sweet!

No. 1
As I sit here stuffing my face with my signature gourmet concoction of buttered red pepper and garlic popcorn, I am amazed at how a kernel of corn can be spun in so many creative directions. I recently discovered another popcorn enthusiast who may have the one up on my own kernel success. Salted Caramel has a unique product which combines sweet and savory with their BACON BOURBON CARAMEL CORN and SMOKED PECAN BOURBON CARAMEL CORN. Definitely an edgy combination, the flavor of this gourmet creation speaks for itself. You’ll definitely want to order some (CLICK HERE) for your next tailgate party!!! And when you do, be sure to tell them Reynolds sent ya.

No. 2

No. 3
Bacon Bourbon Caramel Corn

No. 4
Smoked Pecan Bourbon Caramel Corn

Buttered red pepper and garlic popcorn, what was I thinking! Water please, WATER!!!!  My mouth is on fire!!!!

Best regards,
Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails