Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah Rachel McAdams, Rachel McAdams!

No. 1
Recently I attended a social gathering where I was introduced to and photographed with the ever so sweet and lovely Rachel McAdams.  Most everyone knows who this movie star is and I am no exception.  She is as breathtaking in person as she is on the silver screen.
No. 2
Her motion picture credits are numerous and the most noteworthy is the film The Notebook
No. 3
When I was asked to take a photograph with her, of course I did not hesitate to oblige.  As I walked towards where she was standing, my demeanor as a gentleman was calm, cool and collected.  Why, because I am Reynolds Still…..the guy who lives by a gentleman’s standard of living of course!!!  Once I came face to face with this beautiful young woman and she extended her hand to be shaken, I lost all composure.  As I held her hand, I began to insert foot into mouth.  Speaking nothing of any worth, my biggest mistake was to say that the ONLY movie I’ve seen of hers was Love Letters.  Looking at me with one of those tilted heads of confusion, I realized that the movie I meant to refer to was THE NOTEBOOK!  Blah, blah, blah….. 
No. 4
Even a true gentleman can lose absolute composure in the presence of a beautiful woman! My apologies Rachel McAdams, Rachel McAdams!

Best regards,
Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails