Friday, June 4, 2010

Come On In!

 
No. 1
It has been a very productive week at the Reynolds Still manor and being one who is down with OBB, that is Organized Beyond Belief, I have accomplished many a To Do! One item on my list was to change the look to the front door of my home to reflect the more masculine tones I have throughout the interior. Keeping in line with the leather and suede inside, I ditched the green and painted the door Earth Brown as it’s called and wiped a black antiquing glaze over the top to give it that “aged look”. I’m happy to say the outcome definitely invites my family and friends to “Come On In”!

 
No. 2
BEFORE

 
No. 3
AFTER

 
No. 4

 
No. 5
The FINISH...Earth Brown paint with antique glaze.


Here’s a few doors that are sure to welcome someone to
COME ON IN!

 
No. 6

 
No. 7

 
No. 8

 
No. 9

 
No. 10

 
No. 11

 
No. 12

 
No. 13

 
No. 14

 
No. 15

Best regards,
Reynolds

5 comments:

  1. Your newly painted door looks lovely.
    I'm a fan of door #15 myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An excellent update on the entrance to your home . . .

    very exciting,
    Scot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like to change things around, even if it's small. I liked the architecture of No. 15 as well AD. Has a very substantial presence! Thanks again guys for your comments and if ever at my home you'll definitely hear the words to Come On In!

    Best regards,
    Reynolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I especially like the industrial-looking fern stand in Photo No. 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks James! Unfortunately the industrial fern stands are not old. I actually designed those myself to match the antique iron urns that sit atop of them. Glad you liked them as they are a favorite of mine as well. Thanks for checking out my post!

    Best regards,
    Reynolds

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails