Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Extra, Extra…..Read All About It!

I’m so excited to introduce to the Reynolds Still readers this EXTRA commentary by one of my most favorite bloggers, Architect Design. This week Stefan shared with his blogging groupies a personal view of the National Capital Columns at the National Arboretum in Washington, D.C. The informative editorial is accompanied with beautifully taken photographs, by Mr. Architect himself, of the historic columns which give us better insight of their splendor. Take a moment to check out Blog Star and friend, Architect Design!

Best regards,
Reynolds

2 comments:

  1. What did I do to deserve such a sweet gesture? :-) thank you so much! Beautiful photograph here as well -did you take it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a BLOG star man and I want to make sure ALL my readers get to know Architect Design!
    Thanks for letting me share a little of you with them.

    Best regards,
    Reynolds

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails